We are proud of our beautiful facility and we invite you to take a virtual tour so you can see for yourself. To launch the tour click on the yellow button above. Be sure to temporarily allow popups if prompted.
Choosing a community can be a difficult and time consuming decision. To make that decision easier Beaver Meadows developed a Checklist which outlines important services, amenities and accommodations in care communities. The checklist is available as a Adobe PDF or Word Document.
With more than 30 years of service in Beaver County, HAP Enterprises has the proven experience and dedication to our community. In 1999, HAP Enterprises extended that service to create HAP Senior Care, a nonprofit organization that provides care to seniors living in the Beaver Valley. Beaver Meadows, our 83 bed community, offers residents a comfortable, safe and relaxed atmosphere they can be proud to call home. As the only nonprofit community in the area, residents benefit from comfortable, attractive decor at an affordable price.
We are proud to announce that Beaver Meadows was voted a Gold Winner for the 2011 Best of the Valley Readers Choice Awards. Beaver Meadows has been voted "Best of the Valley" every year since 2008. For that, we owe a very special thank you to each of our employees for the wonderful job they do. Thank you!!!
Beaver Meadows is committed to providing support to people as they maintain their optimal level of independence and well-being. We believe for individuals to accomplish this they must be:
- Regarded as the most important members of our family.
- Treated with dignity and courtesy.
- Cherished as a valuable source of knowledge and wisdom, and provided with opportunities to grow and learn.
- Embraced in a safe environment that provides quality care and promotes quality of life.
- Treated as an individual and applauded for their unique traits and abilities.
- Surrounded by loving, caring, compassionate people who support and facilitate this philosophy.
“ Our mother, Velma, was one of the first to become a resident of "the meadows", and it has been a pleasure for us to share that experience with her since... read more”
Linda N. and Carol P., Family Members